Gasser Bush Associates is the largest manufacturer’s rep agency of commercial and industrial lighting and lighting controls equipment in the state of Michigan and Northwest Ohio, currently representing over 90 different manufacturers. We work closely with all parts of the electrical construction industry, including: architects, electrical engineers, electrical distributors and electrical contractors, and end-users.
We are seeking a full-time Business Developer to join our dynamic and growing sales team. Successful candidate will work with customers to sell lighting and controls systems from multiple vendors. Individual will work with multiple internal departments and manufacturer staff to fully support the sale from inception to completion.
- Call on accounts on a regular basis for sales and technical support
- Deliver on aggressive quarterly sales goals
- Create proposals and conduct energy audits
- Work alongside other sales staff for complete project management
- Presenting financial business cases to end-users
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience in sales
- Software Experience – Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills and effective communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage workload to meet project deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as interact effectively with others
- Ability to Adapt ‘on-the-fly’ to unexpected changes on projects
- Ability to travel locally 3-5 days per week
- Willingness to travel as required – training class trips only, 2-3 times per year for up to 4 days at a time
Please forward qualified resumes to: Bryan Wisniewski email@example.com