Outside Sales – Controls
Gasser Bush Associates is the largest manufacturer’s rep agency of commercial and industrial lighting and lighting controls equipment in the state of Michigan and Northwest Ohio, currently representing over 90 different manufacturers. We work closely with all parts of the electrical construction industry, including: architects, electrical engineers, electrical distributors and electrical contractors, and end-users.
We are seeking a full time Outside Sales person to join our dynamic and growing Advanced Systems Group. Successful candidate will work with customers to sell lighting and controls systems from multiple vendors. Individual will work with multiple internal departments and manufacturer staff to fully support the sale from inception to completion.
- Call on accounts on a regular basis for sales and technical support
- Understand and be able to explain lighting controls equipment and systems from multiple vendors
- Create wiring diagrams and support documentation for controls systems
- Prepare Bids and coordinate with Quotations Department as required
- Work alongside other sales staff for complete project management
- Associate’s Degree or Technical College program completion in a related field of study
- Microsoft Office Suite proficient — Lighting Software Experience preferred but not required
- Experience preferred in lighting
- Low-voltage Control and Network Communication Systems Experience preferred
- Theatrical Lighting Control Experience is preferred but not required.
- Ability to Read and Understand Electrical Plans
- Excellent organizational skills and effective communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage workload to meet project deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as interact effectively with others
- Ability to Adapt ‘on-the-fly’ to unexpected changes on projects
- Enthusiastic attitude toward Lighting
- Willingness to travel as required – training class trips only, 2-3 times per year for up to 4 days at a time
Please forward qualified resumes to: Chris McRae firstname.lastname@example.org